Search This Blog

A little place for all things I ♥ paper crafts, crochet, running, afterschooling, preschooling, sewing, quilting, fhe, reading, parenting, loving, creating, fixing, writing, scrapbooking, "autism"-ing, giving, wishing, hoping, sharing....

Monday, January 27, 2014

Bible Paper Dolls - Jonah

Bible Paper Dolls - Jonah & the Whale

Bible Paper Dolls
Jonah & the Whale

My kiddos LOVE our Book of Mormon paper dolls.  They love taking them to church or anytime we ask them to do a quiet activity, at least one of the kids will turn to these.

We were having an FHE on making hard choices, and choosing the right even when it's hard and the Bible story of Jonah was the perfect fit.
Unfortunately as I was drawing these, our external hard drive not only crashed, but cleared many documents off my computer as well!  It was terrible, but at least I have the finished product.  I scanned them in, so you can print the color version, at this time however; I don't have just black and white.
First I started with the background, the ocean and a beach will be a perfect match for a new file folder.


Since the boys absolutely love the action scenes, I made a slit in the whales mouth so Jonah could slide inside.


I made two Jonah's, one with a smile and one with a frown.

 I made 2 pages of background, 2 Jonah's and 6 others (people from Ninevah or sailors), a ship, a whale, clouds and a sign for Ninevah.

I printed out the backgrounds, colored and then glued them onto manila folders before laminating. I printed everything on cardstock and then colored and laminated for durability.

Here are the free printable links:

Happy Creating!

**Just a note, I've discovered that Scribd is no longer accessible for free.  I am now using Google Drive to allow uploads of PDFs and JPEGs.  Please let me know if there are any problems.**

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Could you upload the PDFs instead? I only have a black and white printer, so your colored JPEGs won't print well.

    ReplyDelete