Search This Blog

A little place for all things I ♥ paper crafts, crochet, running, afterschooling, preschooling, sewing, quilting, fhe, reading, parenting, loving, creating, fixing, writing, scrapbooking, "autism"-ing, giving, wishing, hoping, sharing....

Friday, January 10, 2014

Book Review - The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers




Bookshelves: Non-fiction, Parenting, Self-Help

Rating: 3 of 5 stars (It was ok)

Recommended Age: Adult 
     This book is about parenting. 

This book was pretty decent. It's filled mostly with stories of her friends showing how the habits work or don't work. A lot of it is changing your mind about things, not necessarily doing much different, but about how you do it, or see it. She talks a lot about faith, not necessarily a specific religion, she even mentions atheism, but if that's something that turns you off you might want to avoid it. She does speak a lot to working mothers which didn't apply to me so I kind of tuned those parts out. I probably wouldn't read it again, but I find myself trying to apply some of the things she talked about.


Happy Reading!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment