Search This Blog

A little place for all things I ♥ paper crafts, crochet, running, afterschooling, preschooling, sewing, quilting, fhe, reading, parenting, loving, creating, fixing, writing, scrapbooking, "autism"-ing, giving, wishing, hoping, sharing....

Friday, January 10, 2014

Book Review - Why Can't I Be You

Book Review




Bookshelves: Chick-Lit, Contemporary, Romance

Rating: 4 of 5 stars (It was good)

Recommended Age: Adult

I really loved this book. The characters were very real and I found myself wishing I was Jessie Morgan so I could be in that group of friends. I didn't think I'd race through this book because it's not adventure or a thriller but even though I started it late at night, I couldn't put it down. The situations seemed very genuine. I really love how Jenny used the situation to really put into focus her own life and change what she needed to. It was good to see that not everything in Jessie's life was perfect or it would have been too much. There were moments of regret and friends that aren't actually such great friends. My only disappointment is that it was over too quickly! I wanted more! I wanted more of what happens to Jenny after her life-changing experience. I'm eager to read more by this author and have heard that "Stay" is a great read. 

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment