Search This Blog

A little place for all things I ♥ paper crafts, crochet, running, afterschooling, preschooling, sewing, quilting, fhe, reading, parenting, loving, creating, fixing, writing, scrapbooking, "autism"-ing, giving, wishing, hoping, sharing....

Friday, March 14, 2014

Book Review - The Heist


http://www.amazon.com/The-Heist-Novel-Fox-OHare/dp/034554305X/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_y




Bookshelves: Adult, Adventure, Crime, Laugh Out Loud Funny

Rating: 4 of 5 stars (It was good)

Recommended Age: Adult

So now I've got a new Evanovich series to follow. This series completely reminds of White Collar where the dashing conman with a soft heart finds himself caught but turns around and convinces the FBI to use him to find bigger criminals. I love the idea, I love some of the characters. Kate's dad is one of my all time favorites. I'm a fan of Kate, but she certainly seems to dominate the narration. I'd like to hear more from Nick. I think his character is supposed to stay mysterious, but it makes me keep him at a distance more. Boyd and Willie are good characters I think we will see often. The others don't have very much character development. I want to see some more characters I can't live without like Lula in Plum books. If you are picturing a realistic ex-seals experience, you won't get it. But you will get fun and laughs and a kick butt heroine who spills ketchup and any form of sauce on whatever she's wearing (anyone else picture Sandra Bullock from Miss Congeniality here?) complete with a dad who protects his daughter with a rocket launcher. It may not be cars, but stuff will get blown up. A series I will definitely continue with and probably read each in less than a day, giggling all the way.

Happy Reading!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Pragmatic Play launches new mobile slot with RTP 96.5%
    Pragmatic Play, the leading content provider 창원 출장마사지 to 통영 출장샵 the iGaming industry, today 안양 출장샵 launched its new online 강원도 출장마사지 slot 강릉 출장안마 with RTP 96.5%.

    ReplyDelete