Search This Blog

A little place for all things I ♥ paper crafts, crochet, running, afterschooling, preschooling, sewing, quilting, fhe, reading, parenting, loving, creating, fixing, writing, scrapbooking, "autism"-ing, giving, wishing, hoping, sharing....

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favorites 09/23/11



Friday Favorites!!!


So I've finally tried out Pinterest.  And I'm loving it.  Instead of printing out every recipe/craft/decorating/anything idea that I love I can just Pin it.  Then I organize these links onto boards of my choosing.  I haven't yet begin searching through Pinterest.  I think once I do, I'm in trouble (I foresee long nights ahead!)  I've just barely started this but here are some of my favorite finds this week:

Food:
Pumpkin Monkey Bread - 9
This Pumpkin Monkey Bread from Sugar Crafter looks perfect for fall time!
OREO-Peanut Butter Bites recipe
Oreo Peanut Butter Bites from Kraft
I cannot WAIT to try these out!!! I have a favorite oreo truffle bite but adding peanut butter! YUM!

Crafts:
October 2010 399
Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial from Creation Corner looks easy and SO cute! Great for Fall! 

IMG_9231.chocolatespiderwebcakeinjar
I LOVE this spider cake in a jar for Halloween from I am Baker! How FUN! 

Family:


Now that Winter is coming I can't wait to plan some group dates to keep us entertained.  I LOVE this "Clue" Date from Dating Divas!  I must also mention I LOVE that movie (yes I'm cheesy like that)!

I enjoy finding new ways to tell hubby how much I love and appreciate him.  What a GREAT idea 
THE FIVE SENSES GIFT by Dating Divas.

Just a few of my favorites this week.

Tomorrow is a big trip to the city and hopefully I can stock up on some craft items and cross off some of these "to-dos."


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment